You can expect it to appear in your start game dialogue shortly. As always: let us know how it goes! If you are interested in making maps to be included in weewar.com yourself, please get in touch. A nice editor is already in the making.
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 3 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 3 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 3 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 3 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 3 years ago
generic_cialis on Browser Game of the Year … cialis on Browser Game of the Year … Anubadridia on The new Weewar forums are… Jannie on Browser Game of the Year … Matt Bushs Local on Weewar + EA2D