Weewar tournaments?

A Weewar tournament seems to be a great idea (we have received loads of requests and suggestions for it). We like it, too. So much so that we have started a topic on tangler to get a grip on rules, time frames, prices, etc. Have your say and we might be able to register the first contenders soon!

1. kieranh
    Posted June 4, 2007 at 10:45 | Permalink

Add me to a game!

kieranh

2. Posted June 4, 2007 at 18:39 | Permalink

Have you spotted the problem of unresponsive game?

Sometimes I just can’t move my units…

Thanks.

3. Posted June 5, 2007 at 01:52 | Permalink

Hate to take advantage of the comments here but my invites haven’t gone through for my latest games. I’d love to be a part of weewar tournaments but I have 2 games in queue with two my friends who haven’t gotten anything in their inbox yet. Sent an email, hope there’s a simple solution!

Posted June 5, 2007 at 20:36 | Permalink

With 300% growth in just 2 days we fell somewhat behind regarding support. We normally try to be as responsive as possible so please bear with us why we sort thing s out! Sorry for the delays.

We are so happy to have you all aboard!

5. Posted June 6, 2007 at 00:00 | Permalink

300%, that’s pretty amazing. Obviously, it’s beta so i expect little things to pop up. You’ve already sucked me away from my “other” email turn-based, online game addiction. So, kudos :)

6. Bert
    Posted June 6, 2007 at 09:31 | Permalink

Joey, ask your friends to use the Password reminder form. We had a period – about 12 hours – where weewar did not sent emails. They should receive their password this way.

7. Posted June 7, 2007 at 19:13 | Permalink

bert, you’re a life saver! i can destroy my friends again!

8. JulyDerek
    Posted June 8, 2007 at 07:49 | Permalink

I have been playing Field Commander for the PSP for the past year…everyday…!  This game is very similar to it and we have been having lots of discussions on how to make FC a better game.

9. reid
    Posted June 24, 2007 at 00:08 | Permalink

you should send invites to free tournaments so some people who don’t want to pay can play in free tournaments. the prize is points and braging rights.

10. reid
    Posted June 24, 2007 at 00:11 | Permalink

hey people! send me some account member sujestions because i don’t know any one!! le me know if you want to play V.S.ing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. joshmotox
    Posted July 11, 2007 at 22:10 | Permalink

SOMEONE PLEZZ HAVE A GAME WITH ME!!!!!!!!