[Update: We are back. Make sure to refresh your css (reload the page) for the layout to render correctly]
We’ll be rolling out another update today including a range of fixes and some drastic changes to the engines that run Weewar. This major re-factoring will hopefully result in some very perceptible speed improvements – our lab tests indicate they will!
We have also updated the API: All user names should work now. Requests to the Headquarters now include the status of games (turn, loss, win, etc) and invites as well. Games now return their name, too.
We have addressed a few minor rendering bugs in Internet Explorer 6 and 7 and losses are now counted correctly in the user profiles.
And last but not least, Weewar.com now has a unified navigation and footer on all pages, including the home page!