Maintainance on Friday

[Update: We are back! And all is looking good. Let us know if you see anything suspicious]

We will do a larger maintenance break today. A few bugs will be fixed and the second part of the performance adjustments will be released. This will take a few hours.

1. Laurent
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 07:06 | Permalink

I need my weewar friday morning fix :-(

2. Denis
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 07:51 | Permalink

Why oh why do this on a friday :P Monday seems like a much better day to me.. (of course that might have been different on monday)

3. dasgroot
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 09:04 | Permalink

Imagine. my invitation arrives. hooray. just a minute before the maintainance break starts. boo.

4. Demonicy
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 09:12 | Permalink

I officially started playing yesterday and i love this game! I woke up this morning wanting to have a go again, i was actually looking forward to it and then… BAM! Maintenance!

>_<

I hope this ends soon. For me, it’s been down for nearly 3 hours since i 1st checked and like someone said before me, it’s 11:45am here in England and i need my morning WeeWar fix!

5. fourteen.days
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 09:22 | Permalink

Cruel, very cruel.  It’s nearly 4am here; I am gonna have to give up for the night now and go to bed.

It was almost my turn, too!…  ;-)

6. Demonicy
    Posted August 31, 2007 at 11:45 | Permalink

It said it’s complete, and it was… i was playing 2 games when it suddenly went down on me again for 5 minutes… X_x

It’s back up now, but what the hell happened there?!

Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:24 | Permalink

The short down time was required to allow for a minimal change in the configuration.

8. Posted August 31, 2007 at 14:58 | Permalink

For the last week or so I’ve been required to login again at seemingly random times. Everything seems to work, but I wasn’t having to do this prior to the last few days.

9. Posted September 1, 2007 at 11:49 | Permalink

Why all the complaining about the maintenance?  That’s when they make Wee War better!

10. Popcorn
    Posted September 1, 2007 at 11:55 | Permalink

By the way: The usual bug here http://weewar.com/specifications is back again

11. Ace
    Posted September 2, 2007 at 11:07 | Permalink

Haha, this game: http://weewar.com/game/19978 is telling me it’s my turn and is giving me credits to play it. Um, I just finished my turn, though. lol. My opponent says he’s been alerted that the game has ended. The next time you guys do something like this, please be sure to have it happen that I am granted extra turns on a game where I’m getting my arse kicked and need that extra help. lol