Holidays are coming…

Weewar.com Gift Subscriptions And we have added a nice little feature fitting for the occasion. If you are looking for a last minute present why not give a Weewar gift subscription?

Thanks to the marvelous guys over at Spreedly (who are taking care of all the payment stuff for us) you can now buy a Pro Account for any regular user via their profile. You do not even need to have an account yourself!

Just visit the lucky one’s profile and find the little gift box.

Happy Holidays!

1. Taylor
    Posted December 21, 2007 at 15:51 | Permalink

This would be a perfect gift, but my brother didn’t quite make the nice list this year and probably doesn’t deserve a full year! Can I get him less?

2. Posted December 21, 2007 at 21:26 | Permalink

Or you could win one for him @ Galaxy-News

3. Squirtle4
    Posted December 21, 2007 at 23:14 | Permalink

cool feature

BTW, is it here to stay or temporary????

4. dekrazee1
    Posted December 22, 2007 at 03:22 | Permalink

I came upon this entirely by chance (this post wasn’t written yet) and I think it’s a great idea!!

Very easy to do, and extremely seamless. The receivee gets it straight away!

Great job guys!

Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:46 | Permalink

This is definitely here to stay. And for the time being it will only be available in the current version (12 month). Thanks a lot for the good Feedback!

6. danrather
    Posted December 26, 2007 at 21:31 | Permalink

bg4 is down today…adding to the frustration of recent errors, slowness and outages.  No offense, but I wouldn’t buy friends or family a subscription to a buggy site.

7. dinoboff
    Posted December 27, 2007 at 02:13 | Permalink

All of my games on battleground4 are displaying on error message: http://battleground4.weewar.com/game/45794/

8. Posted December 27, 2007 at 03:07 | Permalink

Yeah – ditto what danrather and dinoboff said.

“Thanks for the gift – too bad it doesn’t work!”

9. gyenri
    Posted December 27, 2007 at 22:45 | Permalink

It is really amateur to shut down the page completely and point us to the blog, and then make no mention there of what is going on and what you doing to solve the problem. I was logging on to upgrade to pro when I hit a brick wall, and I’m really upset that there isn’t an explanation. Please address this.

Posted December 28, 2007 at 10:07 | Permalink

Sorry for the silent treatment. We are running with a reduced crew over and after christmas so this took longer to sort out than normally. Please see the new blog post for details.

Sorry again!