The current version of Weewar is still not quite running fast enough. We have compensated by throwing more hardware at it but in order to move forward we need to get the server efficiency under control. We have worked on an optimized version and expect to start testing it publicly early next week. If you are interested in helping testing it you can already request an invite here: http://test.weewar.com/requestInvite (please note the “test” in the url)This will also address a number of smallish issues (we will provide more details when we’ll start).Thanks for helping out!
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 4 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 4 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 4 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 4 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 5 years ago
Cheats and Answers on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are… rosalyn on Upcoming Changes wireless doorbell on June 29 Minor Update Alpharetta carpet on Weewar back up from Amazon clo…