Temporary Downtime & Zapp

Weewar is currently down for about half an hour as I have Zapp resign from all of his games and delete them from his headquarters. This should relieve some of the bad server stress and slowdowns that you all have been experiencing. Please bear with us. Thanks.

Update (17 minutes later): Weewar is back up. I made Zapp resign from 28000 games and many of those games were deleted. He’s still in about 1000 games in which the last move was made in the last month. Hopefully the server stays at a good speed from here on out.

1. Clayton
    Posted August 26, 2014 at 17:36 | Permalink

When I try and go to WeeWar, it just says “bad gateway”.

2. Shizz
    Posted August 26, 2014 at 20:22 | Permalink

Original post is from 2013…

3. Mike (grond)
    Posted August 27, 2014 at 05:07 | Permalink

Is WW down for good, or is the current outage temporary? (Aug26)

• beany
      Posted August 28, 2014 at 05:41 | Permalink

Still down. :( Anybody have contact info for the admins?

4. Eisbaer
    Posted August 28, 2014 at 20:28 | Permalink

I am sad… i like to get it back…

• Dean Georgeson
      Posted September 14, 2014 at 21:36 | Permalink

Me too Eisbaer. Me too.

5. fex
    Posted August 29, 2014 at 22:17 | Permalink

• sims
      Posted September 5, 2014 at 15:02 | Permalink

btw.. hexfray is back up.. and they even added global chat!

• IdahoBlaster
        Posted September 9, 2014 at 22:55 | Permalink

I can’t log in to Hexfray. Keeps giving me an error message.

6. forty
    Posted August 31, 2014 at 00:52 | Permalink

I am sure admins are aware… I thought i had seen somewhere before it was down for a couple weeks, so hopefully this is resolved eventually

7. BIGSeth
    Posted September 8, 2014 at 15:47 | Permalink

Why is weewar down? Can we get an update?

I’m a PAYING CUSTOMER.

8. owiec
    Posted September 8, 2014 at 19:45 | Permalink

It’s 2 weeks without WeeWar. Any news when it’ll be back?

9. IdahoBlaster
    Posted September 9, 2014 at 20:14 | Permalink

Anyone there? Anything going to change? Or is Weewar gone forever? sniff….

10. Marshall_KimJongUn
    Posted September 10, 2014 at 06:21 | Permalink

isn’t it ironic?
    i had this huge 6-player ffa map running, approximately 40 rounds played already. and just as the remaining 4 other players teamed up against me, i managed to outnumber them with my bases.
    was so looking forward to claim world domination, but now weewar is down and i might need to get back to world domination in real life (which can be frustrating sometimes, let me tell you).

please please, pretty please – bring weewar back :'(

11. sims
    Posted September 10, 2014 at 07:52 | Permalink

Yes.. i would also like weewar back. But since there are no developers or development … it is/was only a matter of time before weewar would be no more..

Those of you that like TBS-games i would advice you to check out uniwar.com Its a TBS-game for mobile/tablet (cross plattform iOS/Android) with 3 different races, somewhat reminiscent of the races in starcraft.
    It has 2000+ active users and are still being developed.
    I moderate the forums at uniwar.com
    Contact me ingame on the main chat (sims2 or simsverd) or on the forums if you try it out.

12. mozine
    Posted September 12, 2014 at 19:34 | Permalink

aparentaly weewar gone down forever, but one of the admins is doing some update to create a “new” similar game

i tried to sign in but wihtout success, it keeps giving me an error message.

maybe in a few days it will be fixed