The new feature will allow players to set up teams at any time during a game. Players can then apply to join an existing team or create their own. All the necessary controls are available from the in game options menu. A player’s team affiliation is indicated by the team letter next to their name. […]
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 4 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 4 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 4 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 4 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 4 years ago
Read the Full Postin… on The Artillery strikes bac… http://gojivita.org on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… http://www.vicieuse. on Upcoming Changes Princess on Upcoming Changes blog software on Facebook Connect downtime