The new feature will allow players to set up teams at any time during a game. Players can then apply to join an existing team or create their own. All the necessary controls are available from the in game options menu. A player’s team affiliation is indicated by the team letter next to their name. […]
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 4 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 4 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 4 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 4 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 5 years ago
KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are… rosalyn on Upcoming Changes wireless doorbell on June 29 Minor Update Alpharetta carpet on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… pet Rescue Saga on June 29 Minor Update