bjtitus has created a wiki for Weewar! And there is already loads of great information on there, e.g. about units and strategies. This is shaping up to become a fantastic Weewar resource. We are also contributing to it of course. Needless to say that those who have done the ground work are now all pro […]
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 4 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 4 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 4 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 4 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 5 years ago
KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are… rosalyn on Upcoming Changes wireless doorbell on June 29 Minor Update Alpharetta carpet on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… pet Rescue Saga on June 29 Minor Update