bjtitus has created a wiki for Weewar! And there is already loads of great information on there, e.g. about units and strategies. This is shaping up to become a fantastic Weewar resource. We are also contributing to it of course. Needless to say that those who have done the ground work are now all pro […]
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 2 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 2 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 2 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 2 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 3 years ago
Matt Bushs Local on Weewar + EA2D overnight_cialis on Browser Game of the Year … free_cialis on Browser Game of the Year … Magen Gorovitz on Facebook Connect downtime gjaddis on Weewar back up from Amazon clo…