We have just received our first player made map! Aaron created the massive Thermopylae from scratch using only our very basic xml visualizer tool. Thanks you very much for this Aaron! You can expect it to appear in your start game dialogue shortly. As always: let us know how it goes! If you are interested […]
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 5 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 5 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 5 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 5 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 5 years ago
Eisbaer on Update to slow down bots KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are… rosalyn on Upcoming Changes wireless doorbell on June 29 Minor Update Alpharetta carpet on Weewar back up from Amazon clo…