We are pleased to announce that weewar.com is finally ready for some real gaming. The first rounds are open to a selected few only but so far all is going really rather well. We’ll be watching closely to to get it ready for prime time as soon as possible. If you would like to be involved in this or subsequent rounds of testing let us know. But remember: this is an early test run and though it is a lot of fun already we are still very much working on it. We might need to reset the system from time to time, so try not to get too attached to those victories of yours just yet. Enjoy!
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 6 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 6 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 6 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 6 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 6 years ago
main.gses.tyc.edu.tw on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… about.me on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… what Is a reverse on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… Eisbaer on Update to slow down bots KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are…