We are going to update Weewar.com to the latest version on Jan 31st. We’ll start the upgrade process at 1 pm (CET) and expect it to take about 1 hour. Weewar.com will be unavailable during that time. The update addresses a number of bugs and introduces an overhauled game interface. The biggest changes are all invisible and have to do with the multi server set up Weewar is running on. If all goes as expected this update will pave the way for some very exciting features we are already working on. We’ll keep you update on the progress here.
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 6 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 6 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 6 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 6 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 6 years ago
main.gses.tyc.edu.tw on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… about.me on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… what Is a reverse on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… Eisbaer on Update to slow down bots KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are…