We have just deployed the very latest to test.weewar.com. Go there, sign up and use it just like the regular site. There is loads of micro changes and updates but the biggest news is the all new map editor. You can find it from your headquarters and use it to create and share your own maps. This is a big change so please test it thoroughly. We need all the feedback we can get to make sure we get it right and ready for the live system. To make it more fun upgrades to pro are completely free on test.weewar.com – but we might close the doors once a certain number of players have signed up.Enjoy!
About this blogThis blog features news and updates for Weewar.com, the online multiplayer strategy game.
- @odupont It should be working now. Took some time to allow free trials to players who previously had pro. Let us know if it doesn't work now 6 years ago
- All trial players can now get a FREE 3-month pro subscription! Current pros get an automatic 3-mo. extension! http://ow.ly/1Wut9 6 years ago
- We are back from scheduled downtime. Check us out! http://weewar.com 6 years ago
- We are back! Check out the blog for more info: http://ow.ly/1TOKY 6 years ago
- Check out the Weewar Times 2010 Map Contest: http://bloat.me/wK8p 6 years ago
main.gses.tyc.edu.tw on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… about.me on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… what Is a reverse on Weewar back up from Amazon clo… Eisbaer on Update to slow down bots KuterVeve on The new Weewar forums are…